[Amel Yacht Owners] Capacity AMFA Bilge Pump???

Mark Erdos

The electric pump is rated 30 GMP (115 Liters/minute) at a height of 2.5 meters.

Sorry, I do not know the rating of the manual pump – I guess it depends on how fast you can move the lever J

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season

Von: "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Datum: 20.08.16 18:46 (GMT+01:00)
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Capacity AMFA Bilge Pump???

Thank you Bill!

I have a much better offer from Y Yacht Insurance that looks rather attractive, still some outstanding issues around the fine print
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259

jsrogers@...

I also need to replace my FEIT Bilge pump.  Is the concensus that it should be replaced with the model AMFA 66B 24v or PVM 0.16 with 26 L/m?   Has anyone used a larger capacity model that fits?

John Rogers
It's Good
SM #105

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>