[Amel Yacht Owners] Sailors of the Year--Our Own Bill and Judy Rouse!

karkauai

Wow!!!  Congratulations Bill & Judy!  I wonder if they even knew about your incredible contributions to the AmelYachtOwners' Group?
Well deserved!
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

Kent Robertson
828-234-6819 voice/text

On Sep 17, 2016, at 11:47 AM, rossidesigngroup@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Congratulations on being voted 2016 Sailor of the Year in the Sailing Today Magazine Awards! Quite a distinction--especially considering the list of nominees--  http://www.sailingtoday.co.uk/sailor-of-the-year/  Enjoy it, you deserve it!

Suzanne and Bob  SM KAIMI

Mark Erdos

Here here! You are an inspiration to us all

Cheers and congrats!

With best regards,

Mark and Cindy

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season