Amel 54 fresh water tank connections

Barry Connor

Hi Mohammed,
I hope that these photos of the pressure switch and indicator gauge help you.
We have just had the rubber inside tank bladder and pressure switch replaced at AMEL Hyeres.
They set the tank pressure for the rubber bladder at 1.8bar.
Best Regards
Barry and Penny
AMEL 54 #16
Marina Di Ragusa. Sicily

Mohammad Shirloo

Thank you Barry. The pictures will definitely help. We also had to replace the rubber bladder (purchased in Lesvos Greece) and the pressure switch (purchased in Turkey), The replacement was not a difficult task, but the removal and replacement caused the tapped fitting to be stripped. The fitting that you have seems the same as ours. So maybe my assumption that this was a replacement fitting was incorrect.

Thanks Again
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099