Surveyor

mimtsqwbzz5xbfai4gco4otu3lpigperpq6qnatm@...

Hi

         Does anyone have contacts for a good surveyor with knowledge of Amels in Turkey?

Regards

Steve

william_maffei@...

I used Fergus Prescott who specializes in Amels. He is British but resides in Turkey. Did a great job in my opinion and was very reasonably priced. If you would like, personal message me and I'd be happy to share his contact information.

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good

danielmfrey63@...

Hi

I had Steve Rowles for my Santorin.

Joe Rowles Internationally accredited marine surveyor operating throughout the Eastern Mediterranean

Greetings - Daniel

ofer magen

Hi,
Olivier did the survey also for us in Gocek turkey. I agree with every word that was written by Mohammed. Olivier knows the Amel better than any other as he warked  there for more than 20 years.
The training you get while he is doing the survey has no price.

Ofer Magen
Amel 54 #160
Now in Gocek Turkey