[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Maramu cockpit canopy

James Alton

Alex,

   I will be removing my dodger in the future to allow removal of the companionway slider.  It would be great to see your photos.  My email address is:  Lokiyawl2 at aol.com

Thanks,

James Alton
SV Sueno,  Maramu #220
Arbatax,  Italy

On Nov 29, 2016, at 4:35 PM, alex.paquin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Graham, send me your email to alex.paquin@... and I can share some pictures of the surfaces and the dodger removed from the boat.

Alex Paquin
S/V Simpatico
Older Maramu 1981, hull #94

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Alex,

Please copy me when you send photos to James. My address: sonsev52 at gmail dot com.

On Nov 29, 2016, at 4:35 PM, alex.paquin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello Graham, send me your email to alex.paquin@... and I can share some pictures of the surfaces and the dodger removed from the boat.

Alex Paquin
S/V Simpatico
Older Maramu 1981, hull #94

Nat Bossett

I'd appreciate a cc as well. I've got a small crack I'm sealing but it
would be nice to know what the joint and structure look like.

-Nathan

Maramu #29

address is: Lokiyawl2 at aol.com

Thanks,

amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Graham, send me your email to alex.paquin@... and I can share
some pictures of the surfaces and the dodger removed from the boat.
Alex Paquin
S/V Simpatico
Older Maramu 1981, hull #94

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

James,

Why are you removing the companionway slider?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376