Stern Bumper for SM2000

ericmeury@...

there is an owner of an amel santorin on the fb sitie named olaf that made small platform  Looks really well made.  We intend to do something similar and in the event that we need something there in the dock we will just use a fender

Dominique Guenot

Thank you very much Colin and all.

I will contact Amel

Cheers

Dominique Guenot
+64 21 086 50 233

alainfeuillet@...

Hi Dominique,
on our SM, hull n°26 year 1990, we got our hold rear bumper covered with Sunbrella. It is a reasonable solution, less than 100€, if your foam is either in good shape or still reparable and the fixation plate on the rear in good condition.
Hope it can help and save time and money.
Alain