From: "sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 1/10/17 6:46 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: mainsail furler/ headsail sheets

Hi Jeff,

We're anchored between the Flagler and Royal Park Bridges, we'd love to get together with you!  How about Thursday?

You can reach us at 314-280-3757

Duane & Peg Siegfried
Wanderer, SM  #477

Mark Pitt

Hi Jeff and Duane,

  My wife and I are nearby in Boynton Beach and we would love to get together.

  Mark and Laura Pitt

  Sabbatical III, SM #419, boat in Carloforte, Italy

On 1/10/2017 8:36 PM, jmkraus jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Thursday is fine. Give me a call on my cell 5169830094 and we'll coordinate plans

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

We're anchored between the Flagler and Royal Park Bridges, we'd love to get together with you!  How about Thursday?

You can reach us at 314-280-3757

Duane & Peg Siegfried
Wanderer, SM  #477

JEFFREY KRAUS

Mark Pitt

Jeff,

   I cannot seem to reach you on the phone.  Call me at 561-742-9466 or email Mark_Pitt at brown.edu.

   Mark

On 1/11/2017 9:52 AM, JEFFREY KRAUS jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Mark,
I'll give you a call Thursday morning.
Regards,
Jeff

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 09:00 PM, Mark Pitt mark_pitt@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi Jeff and Duane,

  My wife and I are nearby in Boynton Beach and we would love to get together.

  Mark and Laura Pitt

  Sabbatical III, SM #419, boat in Carloforte, Italy

On 1/10/2017 8:36 PM, jmkraus jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Thursday is fine. Give me a call on my cell 5169830094 and we'll coordinate plans

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

We're anchored between the Flagler and Royal Park Bridges, we'd love to get together with you!  How about Thursday?

You can reach us at 314-280-3757

Duane & Peg Siegfried
Wanderer, SM  #477

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Hi Jeff,
I'm currently in Stuart with my AMEL54, but will be in PalmBeach tomorrow (by car). Would be nice to meet and share experience! Let me know where to meet and what time(s) work for you.
Alex
SY  NO STRESS
AMEL54 #15