[Amel Yacht Owners] St Maarten this week get together

James Studdart

Hi,
We arrived in St. Martin yesterday and will be here until the 17th-18th. We'd love to meet more Armelians!

Cheers,
James & Chloé.
SeaBean
SM#344

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 01:44 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,

I will be on Kimberlite in St Maarten starting Thursday for a week. Would anyone like to join us for a drink?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

eric freedman

Hi James and Chloe,

Where are you located?

Kimberlite is at Simpson bay marina.

We should be on the boat after 3 Pm tomorrow.

Please text me at 1- 631-398-9990.