Maramu for sale

curtepp

Hello all.

We are still offering our 1987 Maramu for sale.  Languedoc is now in Stuart, Florida finishing upgrades and repairs after 4 years in the Caribbean.  We will be moving up the coast starting mid-April.  Our asking price is $165,000.  More info is available at boativated "dot" com or sailboatlistings "dot" com, or send me an e-mail, curt "at" boativated.com.

Curt Epperson

Languedoc

1987 Maramu

Dave_Benjamin

Sebastien,

I know this boat. The gentleman that the present owner bought Languedoc from is a very experienced marine industry professional in the UK. In terms of systems, particularly the electrical, rigging, and spars, you will not find a better done Maramu. It's definitely worth traveling for.