Maramu for sale

Dave_Benjamin

Sebastien,

I know this boat. The gentleman that the present owner bought Languedoc from is a very experienced marine industry professional in the UK. In terms of systems, particularly the electrical, rigging, and spars, you will not find a better done Maramu. It's definitely worth traveling for.

curtepp

Hello all.

We are still offering our 1987 Maramu for sale.  Languedoc is now in Stuart, Florida finishing upgrades and repairs after 4 years in the Caribbean.  We will be moving up the coast starting mid-April.  Our asking price is $165,000.  More info is available at boativated "dot" com or sailboatlistings "dot" com, or send me an e-mail, curt "at" boativated.com.

Curt Epperson

Languedoc

1987 Maramu