[Amel Yacht Owners] Maramu for sale

James Alton

Curt,

   Languedoc looks to be in exceptional condition from the photos.  If you happen to stop in Titusville, Florida on your way up, drop me a note at: Lokiyawl2 at aol.com.  The marina basin is well protected.   I would very much like to see some of the upgrades that you have done and perhaps take some measurements of the helm seat since I need to scratch built one for Sueno.  I  have access to most things marine and a shop close by if needed.  The cove stripe is a nice touch btw.

James Alton
SV Sueno,  Maramu #220  (also a 1987 model)

On Mar 13, 2017, at 4:09 PM, sail2live@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello all.

We are still offering our 1987 Maramu for sale.  Languedoc is now in Stuart, Florida finishing upgrades and repairs after 4 years in the Caribbean.  We will be moving up the coast starting mid-April.  Our asking price is $165,000.  More info is available at boativated "dot" com or sailboatlistings "dot" com, or send me an e-mail, curt "at" boativated.com.

Curt Epperson

Languedoc

1987 Maramu