[Amel Yacht Owners] Membranes and O rings

Leopold Hauer

Thank you Bill, I hope you are fine.

Best regards

Leo

YinYang SM #69

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 22.03.2017 um 23:14 schrieb yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Leo,

The file is at:

You can access this file at the URL:

I combined Gary Silver's excellent procedures in the Files section with his great photos in the Photos section into this single document

Best,

Bill
X-BeBe

yahoogroups@...

Leo,

The file is at:

You can access this file at the URL:

I combined Gary Silver's excellent procedures in the Files section with his great photos in the Photos section into this single document

Best,

Bill
X-BeBe

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Leo,

Yes, in a few days.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Galveston Island
Sent using Google Fi
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mar 17, 2017 20:19, "Leo Hauer leopold.hauer@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We have these membrane changes ahead of us. Are you going to describe the procedure as you always do so brillantly?
Sorry  I am not sure about the O rings either.

Regards,
Leo
SM  69 Yin Yang

Am 17.03.2017 um 05:48 schrieb 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>:

Looks like it is time to change the membranes on Kimberlites watermaker are the SW30-2540

The correct Membranes?

Also are these the correct O ring sizes?

O-rings are nitrile rubber

9.0 by 1.5 mm N70

19.0 by 2.5 mm N70

53.0 X 3.5 mm N70