Photos of complete fuel pre filter and also auxillary 75 gallon fuel tank.

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Hi,’

I was on Kimberlite last week and took photos of my fuel pre filter  assembly, pump hoses and filter.

I also have a photo of my auxiliary fuel tanks (75 gallons) that are in my port outboard locker.

If you are interested please send me your email.

I also have photos of the install of my espar heater and the conversion of the dishwasher to a top loading refrigerator.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Paul Osterberg

Hi we arealso very interested in the photos
sykerpa at gmail dot com
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259 currently St Martin heading for BVI and Bahamas

francesringley@...

We would also appreciate the photos. Thanks!
Theadvancegroup@...

Ian Townsend
SM153
Loca Lola II

greatketch@...

How did you balance the weight of 75 gallons (over 500 pounds) of diesel that far outboard on the port side?

I ask because I am in a constant battle to keep Harmonie from heeling to port, and I have nowhere near that much weight to port!

Bill Kinney
SM#160 Harmonie
Ponce, Puerto Rico

Willem Kroes

Hi Eric,

Why not uploading the photo's for the whole owners group? That will save you a lot of e-mailing.

Regards,

Willem Kroes