rain shield for galley port

bob.sarff@...

I'm preparing to return to our 1985 Maramu in Fiji.  I would like to take back a rain shield for the galley port light.  unfortunately I didn't measure the size if that poet before coming to the States.  Does anyone have the dimensions they could send to me?

Thanks,

Bob
SV Chara

Alan Leslie

Our galley port has a rain shield fitted....
the inside dimensions of the port are 340mm x 140mm

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

bob Sarff <bob.sarff@...>

Thanks Alan. The shields I'm looking at go on the outside of the port so an exterior "outside" dimension would be helpful if possible.

Do you or anyone on site know if the size of a super Maramu galley port is the same as the Maramu?

Thanks again.

Bob
S/ V Chara

Alan Leslie

Sorry Bob,

I think they must be different.
On ours the flange is on the inside of the boat...there's nothing pon the outside to attach anything to, it's flush.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437