Topics

Online access to Amel manuals

Dave_Benjamin

For some time we've kept some Amel manuals on the Island Planet Sails website for people to download. I think what's happening is some people aren't actually downloading the manual but opening the page every time they want to reference it. We're happy to keep these resources available, but just ask that people either download it or ask us to email a copy. Our web host is about to raise the rates due to the volume of downloads.

I can email a Dropbox link as well that might be easier to use than the PDF on the website.

JUSTIN OLDHAM

A Dropbox link would be very helpful.  Thank you!

---In amelyachtowners@..., <dave_benjamin@...> wrote :

For some time we've kept some Amel manuals on the Island Planet Sails website for people to download. I think what's happening is some people aren't actually downloading the manual but opening the page every time they want to reference it. We're happy to keep these resources available, but just ask that people either download it or ask us to email a copy. Our web host is about to raise the rates due to the volume of downloads.

I can email a Dropbox link as well that might be easier to use than the PDF on the website.

Jacob Champness

+1  That would be sweet!