[Amel Yacht Owners] Eumenia Goldkind EU340 washing machine

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Barry,

You can probably find what you are looking for in the Files Section at:

That is, if your washing machine is Amel OEM. I believe that Thompson was the OEM brand for SM2ks...Your hull number is prior to SM2k, so not sure.

Good luck.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Galveston Island
Sent using Google Fi
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mar 30, 2017 22:14, "seagasm@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any information on this washing machine in ENGLISH please?

Thank you

Barry & Robyn

Tradewinds III SM# 171

seagasm@...

Hi Bill, no the washing machine came with the boat, the best I can guess at this time, the original owner John Hofmann had it installed when he purchased from Amel back in '96.

I have posted the parts list in the files folder under the title, "Eudora Soba GK340" Maybe someone might recognize it.

Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM 171