[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: rigging quotes

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Paul,

Where you are located you have another option. For about 10,000€, including labor, you can sail over to Martinique and have the rigger that Amel recommends do a turn-key job. Gaëtan Rivet caraibe-greement.fr>. His mobile phone is 596 (0) 696 419 045. I used him to replace a short shroud on the mainmast that was suspicious looking at the top swage. Everyone else I know that used him, was satisfied with the re-rigging. Because of his location, he may have more Amel experience than most.

Best

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 8:12 AM, pstas2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

Craig,

Thank you for your response and the information.

I asked them about the right-hand/left-hand turnbuckle thing, and they stated that it would be the same regardless.

Maybe there was a shortage of left-hand turnbuckles back in 2010?

Thanks again and all the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Saint Lucia