[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: New owners of an old Maramu

John Clark

Lagoonies is great!

On Apr 18, 2017 8:14 PM, "jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks, John!

That sounds great. We'd love to get together. Maybe hook up at Lagoonies?

All the best!

Stephen Davis

Hi Jacob, and congratulations on your new Maramu. We have our SM at the Island Water World marina, but are currently in the USA until the 23rd. On our return to St Maarten, we should be a round for a few days prior to heading for Bonaire, and would love to get together.

Steve and Liz Davis
Aloha SM72
St Maarten

On Apr 18, 2017, at 20:15, John Clark john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Lagoonies is great!

On Apr 18, 2017 8:14 PM, "jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks, John!

That sounds great. We'd love to get together. Maybe hook up at Lagoonies?

All the best!

John Clark

Sounds like a party-date!

On Apr 19, 2017 1:51 PM, "Stephen Davis flyboyscd@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Jacob, and congratulations on your new Maramu. We have our SM at the Island Water World marina, but are currently in the USA until the 23rd. On our return to St Maarten, we should be a round for a few days prior to heading for Bonaire, and would love to get together.

Steve and Liz Davis
Aloha SM72
St Maarten

On Apr 18, 2017, at 20:15, John Clark john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote: