Electrical doubts on Santorin

ste.dente

Hello everybody! I'm a ( quite) new owner of a Santorini. I follow the groups every day because I know I have a lot to learn about my boat...
May be someone can explain what happens to me: when I have the battery off ( I mean: the two levers that connect the battery are in off-position), something on board is still working : lights, fridge and bow thruster up-down . The furling motors and the windlass don't work. What can I do to understand why it happens?
Any suggestion would be very appreciated!

Stefania SN#93 Italy - Bocca di Magra