Steve
Aloha SM72
St Maarten

On Apr 20, 2017, at 18:16, kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Please drop By.
Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners]"
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:14 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: New owners of an old Maramu
To: amelyachtowners@...

> Thanks, John!
>
> That sounds great. We'd love to get together. Maybe hook up at
> Lagoonies?
> All the best!

John Clark

Good deal count us in too.  Alex we finally get to meet!

John Clark
SV Vent de Soleil SM 37
Great Bay. SXM

On Apr 21, 2017 1:42 PM, "Stephen Davis flyboyscd@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I will plan 17:00 Tuesday at Lagoonies. Alex from Nikimat is on my dock as well, and will see if I can get him to come along. Hope you can make it as well Eric.

Steve
Aloha SM72
St Maarten

On Apr 20, 2017, at 18:16, kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Please drop By.
Eric

> That sounds great. We'd love to get together. Maybe hook up at
> Lagoonies?
> All the best!

John Clark

Am at Lagoonies now and see we can reserve tables.  Should we?

On Apr 21, 2017 1:42 PM, "Stephen Davis flyboyscd@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I will plan 17:00 Tuesday at Lagoonies. Alex from Nikimat is on my dock as well, and will see if I can get him to come along. Hope you can make it as well Eric.

Steve
Aloha SM72
St Maarten

On Apr 20, 2017, at 18:16, kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Please drop By.
Eric

> That sounds great. We'd love to get together. Maybe hook up at
> Lagoonies?
> All the best!

eric freedman