[Amel Yacht Owners] Maramu mainsail furling issues

John Clark

Cool beans,  will try to catch you in am.

On Apr 24, 2017 11:35 AM, "jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi John.

Lark is at the Geminga yard on the French side.  Unfortunately I won't be at the boat until later in the evening.  Would love meet up though.  I'll be there this evening and in the morning if you are in the area.

Thanks so much!
Jacob
Maramu 202 - Lark
St. Martin

Jacob Champness

Hi John.

Lark is at the Geminga yard on the French side.  Unfortunately I won't be at the boat until later in the evening.  Would love meet up though.  I'll be there this evening and in the morning if you are in the area.

Thanks so much!
Jacob
Maramu 202 - Lark
St. Martin

John Clark

Hi Jacob,  I just left Budget Marine in Simpson Bay.  Am getting a beer mulling over a quote.   Where are you, I might be able to dinghy over.

John Clark
SV Vent de Soleil. SM 37
Simpson Bay SXM

On Apr 23, 2017 10:16 PM, "jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone know someone who can help sort out issues with the furler on our new-to-us Maramu in St Martin? It worked well during our sea-trial, but is now stuck furled to within about 1 meter of closed.   Neither the manual nor the power furler seems to be able to budge it either in or out.  Any more experienced Amel folk in the vicinity able to swing by and take look?  I'd definitely owe you a beer or 6...