Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Maramu mainsail furling issues

Stephen Davis

Hi Jacob,

We just flew back to St Maarten last night, and will see you tomorrow evening at Lagoonies. There should be several of us there, and we can put our heads together to figure it out. If still having problems with it, I'm happy to come by on Wednesday to help you sort it out. By the way, if you are at Island Water World at Cole Bay, feel free to stop by and have a beer.

Steve Davis
Aloha SM72
St Maarten

On Apr 23, 2017, at 22:15, jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone know someone who can help sort out issues with the furler on our new-to-us Maramu in St Martin? It worked well during our sea-trial, but is now stuck furled to within about 1 meter of closed.   Neither the manual nor the power furler seems to be able to budge it either in or out.  Any more experienced Amel folk in the vicinity able to swing by and take look?  I'd definitely owe you a beer or 6...

Jacob Champness

Sounds good Stephen!

See you then.