[Amel Yacht Owners] Seeking an Amel Super Maramu

Bob Grey

Chris, there is a beautifully  kept Amel 54 in Yanchep on a private dock, the owner is retired but doubt if it is for sale.

Bob Grey
Renaissance III

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 01:30, rettirc@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi there,

Do you know anyone living around Perth region, Western Australia with an Amel?

We have done a lot of research to date and narrowed our search down to a Super Maramu, and one other vessel type. Before we post a seeking to buy advert we were hoping there might be a remote chance of a vessel being here to see before we launch our dream of blue water cruising with our young family.

We are experienced sailors and very serious to purchase a vessel soon in the coming months........somewhere in the world.

Would love to speak to someone local who would be interested to introduce us to this boat?

Chris

+61 (0)424 521 357