From: osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, May 26, 2017 5:13 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Pickling winterizing watermaker

Hello
We need to pickle our watermaker as we now in Cheasapeak Bay and the water is very murky. We will leave the boat in a spot where it could freeze. I was told that propylene glycol will do the job. Anyone who have any experince to pickle with propylene glycol?
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM #259

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Although, I have never been in climates requiring winterizing and have no experience with it, I believe that DOW Filmtec, the only manufacturer of membranes in the world, recommends DOWFROST to winterize.