Mystery Pasta Bug

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Dear Amelians,
I found this bug (attached picture)  in several pastas on my boat. They were even inside sealed plastic spaghetti packages that were inside a separate plastic box. It's not the first time I see them, but I have no clue where they come from and how they grow. They only seem to like pasta...
Does anyone of you know what it is and how to avoid them?
Fair winds,
Alex, SY NOSTRESS
AMEL54#15, Martinique

Brent Cameron

They aren't getting through the plastic... they're already inside! Not sure of the bug type but they like to lay their eggs by the glue holding the cardboard together. I never bring cardboard on the boat for that very reason.

Sent from my iPhone 7