From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 4:53 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Exploded oven inner glass, SuperMaramu

Hi all
I believe I am not the only one that has got the inner glass on the oven hatch exploded. It was not a very pleasant experience, luckily we were at anchor and the glass was not that hot but it became like a trillion pieces.
And of course a spoiled meal.

Our oven is an Over Seas Cooker from before June 1998.

You can get a new glass from www.eno.fr  Visit their web-site and search for your model and part number. They have a feature to send the request via the web-site but it doesn't work. Instead, send an e-mail to SAV@.... I wrote in english and got an answer in french, but Google translate is a good friend.

Price, 40€ incl VAT and freight to Portugal.

Regards

Annsofie,

S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232, 1998

in Portimao, Algarve, Portugal

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Here you are

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

14 juni 2017 kl. 14:21 skrev 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi,

I could not find the area where the stoves and parts are located.

Would you please send a link?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

I believe I am not the only one that has got the inner glass on the oven hatch exploded. It was not a very pleasant experience, luckily we were at anchor and the glass was not that hot but it became like a trillion pieces.
And of course a spoiled meal.

Our oven is an Over Seas Cooker from before June 1998.

You can get a new glass from www.eno.fr  Visit their web-site and search for your model and part number. They have a feature to send the request via the web-site but it doesn't work. Instead, send an e-mail to SAV@.... I wrote in english and got an answer in french, but Google translate is a good friend.

Price, 40€ incl VAT and freight to Portugal.

Regards

Annsofie,

S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232, 1998

in Portimao, Algarve, Portugal