Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Boom Boat Name Lettering Height?

John Clark

Congratulations guys!   Don't have the answer to your answer right at this moment,  I know Bill does, but don't forget to bring an American flag with you when you are ready to sail...don't ask me why I say this.  ;)

Regards and good luck!

John Clark
SV Annie. (fmr "Vent de Soleil")
Charleston, SC

On Jun 22, 2017 4:31 PM, "Mcgovern.denise@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello,

This is my first post.  Mark and I have purchased SM #440 and are excited to make her our own.  Does anyone have the boom lettering height?  I would like to bring the name lettering with me to get her ready for her trip north.

Thanks,

Denise and Mark McGovern

S/V Cara

Martinique  (Soon to be Deale, MD)

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good afternoon Denise & Marck,

Congratulations for owning SM2K #440

I just measure the letters on my boom, then are 4.5 Inch (or 11.5 cm) tall.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Port de Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy, FWI

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Boom Boat Name Lettering Height?