[Amel Yacht Owners] Battery charger for SM

eric freedman

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Ian and Judy.
Our hull numbers are about the same.
We have a 100 amp and 30 amp dolphin mounted above and behind the gen set. Fit well there.
Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl

Sent from my Vodafone Smart

On 22 Jun 2017 22:27, "Ian & Judy ianjudyjenkins@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill and Danny,

 Thanks. I have emailed Reya in Toulon , sent a photo and details of the problem so hope they will be able to fix it.

If not, I will come back to this site to see if anyone else has recommendations for alternatives. Unfortunately, Reya now make a 40 amp whose dimensions are  too big for my space  or a 20 amp which I could fit if I put it sideways, but I'm not sure how the fan would like that.

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302 Italy