[Amel Yacht Owners] Replacement Generator exhaust hose (install) [2 Attachments]

Mark Erdos

Terry,

I always operate under the assumption that if it was done a certain way on an Amel there is probably good reason for it. Although, sometimes the reasons aren’t obvious, at first.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Kitts - Nevis

www.creampuff.us