John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Charleston SC

On Jul 8, 2017 4:36 PM, "Mcgovern.denise@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Can someone post or send me a photo of the limit switches on a Super Maramu bow thruster. The switches are marked B, H, and SP and we need the positions.

Mark is making adjustments in St. Thomas en route to the Chesapeake.

Thanks,
Denise and Mark McGovern
S/V Cara
SM
Mcgovern.denise at gmail.com

Denise McGovern

Thanks for trying. I  think yours is different.

On Jul 8, 2017 5:35 PM, "John Clark john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi guys,
 I think your set up might be different than mine, if not I can take the cover off to get a better pic.   I'll email you a view from top of the bow thruster, no attachments allowed on the forum.  The skinny rod and disk is what operates the switches.

John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Charleston SC

Mcgovern.denise at gmail.com

Denise McGovern

The problem is resolved.   Thanks for the help.

Denise and Mark
S/V Cara
SM #440

Mcgovern.denise at gmail.com

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Here it is.

http://nikimat.com/bow_thruster_sensor.html

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Port de Plaisance de Gustavia, Saint Barthélémy, FWI

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow thruster limit switches
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Mcgovern.denise at gmail.com