[Amel Yacht Owners] considering purchase of SM #233 Monarae

kimberlite@...

Ryan Meador

Hi Eric,
I live in Boston, and I'd be moving the boat if/when the sale completes.  We did the survey last week, but I don't yet have the full report.  There were no major surprises.  I'm just trying to get any and all info I can before I make the leap.

Thanks,
Ryan

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 4:54 PM, kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Ryan,
I know the boat . It is across the harbor from me. Do you live near Long Island.?
Has the boat been surveyed?
Fair Winds,
Eric
Sm 376