Ben Driver
S/V La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Aug 13, 2017, at 10:30 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,

I know it has been posted before but does someone have the Amel contact and the riggers contact info in Martinique?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Jean COLLIN, manager Amel Martinique, Cel : +596 (0) 696 419 045

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Aug 13, 2017 22:45, "Ben Driver/YAHOO joedoakes66@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Eric,
This is rigger Amel recommends.

Gaetan Rivet
Caraibe Greement
Email:  gaetan@...
Cell #:  596696415642
Le Marin MARTINIQUE 97290

------------

Amel Le Marin contact info:

Caraibes - Amel FR Amel
Jean Collin

Ben Driver
S/V La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Aug 13, 2017, at 10:30 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com&gt ; wrote:

Hi,

I know it has been posted before but does someone have the Amel contact and the riggers contact info in Martinique?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

sailormon <kimberlite@...>