Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Onan starting problem

Mark Erdos

Willem,

It seems to me based on what you wrote you have identified the problem. Perhaps the solenoid is bad or out of adjustment. Or, perhaps the spring needs to be cleaned or re-tensioned.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us