Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

You are lucky to have a new AFMA pump. We can no longer buy them.

Best

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

My Amfa domestic water pump was leaking.

I removed the pump and found that the circlip that holds the pumps shaft seal was broken and worked its way into the side of the seal. I removed the seal and found it also had a small chip in it.

I ordered the metric seal from a local supplier and also the circlip from McMaster.

Being that I had a complete spare pump I installed it.

The pump would not pump water. I added water in the output side of the pump and it flooded the bronze impeller.

I was quire frustrated.

I assumed there was something wrong with the new pumps impeller. I took it apart, everything was 100%.

I was working on the saloon table and had the old pump next to the new one. Luckily I noticed that the Square D switch was wired backwards from the new switch. Thus the pump was running backwards. I switched the wires and Voila- Water.

Possibly this might help someone installing a new amfa pump.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

eric freedman

Bill,

I actually have 3. One was always a spare. One was hit by lightning 10 years ago. I rebuilt it after the Insurance co paid for it and a number of other motors ( I bought them bac as salvage with a lot of other stuff). The third was the Insurance company’s replacement.

The pumps are very well built.

However from an engineering standpoint they are overly complicated. I have a spare sure flow pump , which I think is superior if all else fails. I replaced the wash down pump and high pressure wash down pump years ago with sure flow pumps. The original diaphragm pumps were also complicated and the phenolic bases kept cracking. They have been working flawlessly for 12 years.

Speaking of motors. The bow thruster motor was making a grinding sound. I  disconnected it from the thruster assembly to see what was making the noise I found a ground up piece of metal stuck in the grease in the top of the thruster spline. I removed the motor and replaced it with a spare that I had at home. I disassembled the motor and found that the lower bearing had self-destructed. I picked up a new bearing and installed it. However the armature and brushes needed a little attention. I brought it to a local motor shop. they turned the armature and replaced the brushes. I watched it bench tested. I now have a 100% spare thruster motor.

Fair Winds

Eric

Sent: Monday, September 04, 2017 10:28 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St

+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I removed the pump and found that the circlip that holds the pumps shaft seal was broken and worked its way into the side of the seal. I removed the seal and found it also had a small chip in it.

I ordered the metric seal from a local supplier and also the circlip from McMaster.

The pump would not pump water. I added water in the output side of the pump and it flooded the bronze impeller.

I was quire frustrated.

I assumed there was something wrong with the new pumps impeller. I took it apart, everything was 100%.

I was working on the saloon table and had the old pump next to the new one. Luckily I noticed that the Square D switch was wired backwards from the new switch. Thus the pump was running backwards. I switched the wires and Voila- Water.

Fair Winds

Eric

eric freedman

Bill,

I do not know who has/had  more spares You on BeBe, Alexandre on Nikimat, or Kimberlite.

Fair Winds

Eric

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St

+1(832) 380-4970

I was quire frustrated.

Fair Winds

Eric

Eric,

With a spare bow thruster motor, you win.

Best

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
720 Winnie St
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:55 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

I do not know who has/had  more spares You on BeBe, Alexandre on Nikimat, or Kimberlite.

Fair Winds

Eric

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I was quire frustrated.

Fair Winds

Eric

eric freedman

Bill,

How about spare Vetus Mufflers?

Fair Winds

Eric

Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 5:18 AM

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St

+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:55 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Fair Winds

Eric

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St

I was quire frustrated.

Fair Winds

Eric

Eric,

I bow to your prowess on spares. I also know that you have a spare 175 amp alternator.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St

+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 3:00 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Fair Winds

Eric

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogro ups.com]

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

< div>

720 Winnie St

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:55 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Bill,

Fair Winds

Eric

From: amelyachtowners @yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I removed the pump and found that the circlip that holds the pumps shaft seal was broken and worked its w ay into the side of the seal. I removed the seal and found it also had a small chip in it.

I was quire frustrated.

I assumed there was something wrong with the new pumps impell er. I took it apart, everything was 100%.

Fair Winds

Eric

eric freedman

Bill,

When I took delivery at Amel, I saw the plastic Vetus mufflers I bought spares at a marine plumbing store

In the marina.

The store was only marine plumbing. I also bought the coolest set of 4 propane / butane adapters that fits

any filling hose to the propane tanks on Kimberlite.

Years later one crewmember said they think something is wrong in the engine room, there was black smoke coming out of the kitchen sink,

I opened the hatch and could not see the motor. I went down with the cockpit shower and wet the muffler down, I think there is a photo of it on this site,

When I asked my sailing buddy to get out the spare muffler the other 2 guys rolled their eyes—

The engine raw water pump was pumping enough water to prevent the engine alarm from going off but not enough to keep the muffler full of water.

The plate on the pump was leaking a little air.

I now have a metal muffler on the Yanmar.

With respect to spares, when I received the parts manuals for the engine and genset, I highlighted all the parts I could change, I then bought all those parts. I also bought every spare pump and motor,

Starter motors and the 3 alternators. Also a complete gasket set.

I once had the valve cover come loose on the yanmar spilling 2 or 3 quarts of oil on the engine room sole, and chopping up the valve cover gasket. It sure was good to have a spare valve cover gasket.

I just spoke with Jeff  Kraus he is hunkering down in Puerto Rico on the boat.

The Hurricane prediction for all of Puerto Rico looks grim.

I will keep you posted.

Fair Winds

Eric

Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 5:49 PM

Eric,

I bow to your prowess on spares. I also know that you have a spare 175 amp alternator.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  
http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St

+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 3:00 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Fair Winds

Eric

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogro ups.com]

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

< div>

720 Winnie St

Bill,

Fair Winds

Eric

From: amelyachtowners @yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]

Eric,

Best

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

720 Winnie St

I removed the pump and found that the circlip that holds the pumps shaft seal was broken and worked its w ay into the side of the seal. I removed the seal and found it also had a small chip in it.

I was quire frustrated.

I assumed there was something wrong with the new pumps impell er. I took it apart, everything was 100%.

Fair Winds

Eric

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning,

Just for information, I have a spare in my hotel room.
I purchase it from Amel Martinique 3 year ago.
So if anyone is interested let me know.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Lost on September 5 during Hurricane Irma at
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

--------------------------------------------

On Mon, 9/4/17, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@svbebe.com [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, September 4, 2017, 9:28 PM

Eric,
You are lucky to
have a new AFMA pump. We can no longer buy them.
Best
CW Bill RouseAdmiral, Texas NavyCommander EmeritusAmel School www.amelschool.com720 Winnie StGalveston Island, TX 77550+1(832) 380-4970
On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:23
PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@optonline.net
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

My Amfa domestic water
pump was leaking.I removed the pump and
found that the circlip that holds the pumps shaft seal was
broken and worked its way into the side of the seal. I
removed the seal and found it also had a small chip in
it.I ordered the metric
seal from a local supplier and also the circlip from
McMaster.Being that I had a
complete spare pump I installed
it.The pump would not pump
water. I added water in the output side of the pump and it
flooded the bronze impeller.I was quire
frustrated.I assumed there was
something wrong with the new pumps impeller. I took it
apart, everything was 100%.I was working on the
saloon table and had the old pump next to the new one.
Luckily I noticed that the Square D switch was wired
backwards from the new switch. Thus the pump was running
backwards. I switched the wires and Voila-
Water.Possibly this might
help someone installing a new amfa
pump.Fair
WindsEricKimberlite Amel Super
Maramu #376 

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525 --
#yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp #yiv9401684525hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp #yiv9401684525ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp .yiv9401684525ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp .yiv9401684525ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp .yiv9401684525ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-sponsor
#yiv9401684525ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv9401684525ygrp-lc #yiv9401684525hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv9401684525ygrp-lc .yiv9401684525ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525activity span
.yiv9401684525underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525attach label a {

#yiv9401684525 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525bold a {

#yiv9401684525 dd.yiv9401684525last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9401684525 dd.yiv9401684525last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9401684525 dd.yiv9401684525last p
span.yiv9401684525yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv9401684525 div.yiv9401684525attach-table div div a {

#yiv9401684525 div.yiv9401684525attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv9401684525 div.yiv9401684525file-title a, #yiv9401684525
div.yiv9401684525file-title a:active, #yiv9401684525
div.yiv9401684525file-title a:hover, #yiv9401684525
div.yiv9401684525file-title a:visited {

#yiv9401684525 div.yiv9401684525photo-title a,
#yiv9401684525 div.yiv9401684525photo-title a:active,
#yiv9401684525 div.yiv9401684525photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9401684525 div.yiv9401684525photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9401684525 div#yiv9401684525ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9401684525ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9401684525yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv9401684525 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525reco-desc {

#yiv9401684525 .yiv9401684525replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9401684525 input, #yiv9401684525 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9401684525
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9401684525logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-msg
p#yiv9401684525attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-reco
#yiv9401684525reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-sponsor #yiv9401684525ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv9401684525 #yiv9401684525ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv9401684525

Stephen Morrison <steve_morrison@...>

I would love to purchase it Alex. I hope that you are finding the situation in St Maarten to be improving. 

Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai

On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:53 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning,

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

On Mon, 9/4/17, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>

Eric,
You are lucky to
Best
CW Bill RouseAdmiral, Texas NavyCommander EmeritusAmel School www.amelschool.com720 Winnie StGalveston Island, TX 77550+1(832) 380-4970
PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@...
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
wrote:

My Amfa domestic water
it.I ordered the metric
pump.Fair
Maramu #376 

#yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv9401684525ygrp-lc {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9401684525 o {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

sans-serif;}

code {

li a {

li {

ul {

}
#yiv9401684525

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Steve,
I had some depressing days, still emotional when I visit daily NIKIMAT.
Locally the situation is improving: aside for yesterday, half the time we have electricity, received fresh water, internet is good.
I will put it aside from you, just unsure when Saint Martin/Sint Maarten will be open to boats.
Sincerely, Alexandre

On Sun, 9/17/17, Stephen Morrison steve_morrison@mac.com [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, September 17, 2017, 9:09 AM

I would love to purchase it
Alex. I hope that you are finding the situation in St
Maarten to be improving. 
Steve
MorrisonSM 380
TouRai
Sent from my
iPhone
On Sep 17,
2017, at 9:53 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@rocketmail.com
wrote:

Good morning,

Sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

On Mon, 9/4/17, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@svbebe.com
wrote:

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer
pump.wired backwards from the factory.

To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com"
<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

Eric,

You are lucky to

Best

CW Bill RouseAdmiral, Texas NavyCommander EmeritusAmel
School www.amelschool.com720 Winnie StGalveston Island, TX
77550+1(832) 380-4970

PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@optonline.net

wrote:

hanspeter baettig

Dear Alexandre
I'm interestd to purchase your Amfo domestic water pump.
You can contact me on
hanspeter dot baettig at bluemail dot ch
so you can give me the price and we can discuss how/where to ship
Sincerely
Hanspeter
Tamango 2

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 17.09.2017 um 15:53 schrieb Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Good morning,

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

On Mon, 9/4/17, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>

Eric,
You are lucky to
Best
PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@...
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
wrote:

My Amfa domestic water
it.I ordered the metric
pump.Fair
Maramu #376 

#yiv9401684525ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv9401684525ygrp-lc {

#yiv9401684525 o {

sans-serif;}

code {

li a {

li {

ul {

}
#yiv9401684525

pstas2003 <no_reply@...>

Alex,

Glad to hear things are getting better for you.  Hoping that Maria will turn out to be a dud.

I know I am late to the party but I would be very interested in taking that domestic water pump off your hands should things with prior inquiries fail to come to fruition.  I would also like to let you know that I would be interested in any other spares you may be looking to dispose of.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Grenada

www.RitaKathryn.com

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Paul,

Thank you for your email.

I think Hurricane Maria is too far from Sint Maarten to have any effect, but I feel for Dominica and may be south of Guadeloupe.

I have LOTS of spare parts.
The only things I did not save were the rudder zinc because of their weight/price ratio and the water maker filter because of their volume/price ratio.

Once I am done replying all the encouragement message I received on Facebook (Amel NIKIMAT) and post of the hurricane preparation and evacuation, I will start to take pictures and describe what I have.

Hope we meet and glad you are safe in Grenada!
Sincerely, Alexandre

On Sun, 9/17/17, pstas2003 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, September 17, 2017, 9:25 PM

Alex,

Glad to hear
things are getting better for you.  Hoping that Maria will
turn out to be a dud.

I
know I am late to the party but I would be very interested
in taking that domestic water pump off your hands should
things with prior inquiries fail to come to fruition.  I
would also like to let you know that I would be interested
in any other spares you may be looking to dispose of.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
Cruising Grenada

www.RitaKathryn.com

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Alex,

As it stands now, we plan sailing trip to Antigua in November with Salty Dawg s
If it goes forward we can bring something to you from US take you to Antigua.
You can contact me sonsev52 that is gml.

SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"
Vladimir Sonsev
Tel/Text: 202 258 1916

On Sep 18, 2017 8:26 AM, "Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning Paul,

I think Hurricane Maria is too far from Sint Maarten to have any effect, but I feel for Dominica and may be south of Guadeloupe.

The only things I did not save were the rudder zinc because of their weight/price ratio and the water maker filter because of their volume/price ratio.

Once I am done replying all the encouragement message I received on Facebook (Amel NIKIMAT) and post of the hurricane preparation and evacuation, I will start to take pictures and describe what I have.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Sun, 9/17/17, pstas2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

Alex,

Glad to hear
things are getting better for you.  Hoping that Maria will
turn out to be a dud.

I
know I am late to the party but I would be very interested
things with prior inquiries fail to come to fruition.  I
would also like to let you know that I would be interested

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
Cruising Grenada

www.RitaKathryn.com

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Vladimir,

Lost power last night, I think this is from the little wind we had from Hurricane Marina, probably a short somewhere in the lines… so running on generator and little time to reply…
Thanks for offering, but I am good, I have everything.
But thanks very much for offering!!!
Alexandre

On Tue, 9/19/17, Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@gmail.com [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 2:15 AM

Alex,
As it stands now, we plan sailing trip to
Antigua in November with Salty Dawg s

If it goes forward we can bring something to you from US
take you to Antigua.

You can contact me sonsev52 that is gml.
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"

Vladimir Sonsev

Tel/Text: 202 258 1916

On Sep 18, 2017 8:26 AM,
"Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@rocketmail.com
[amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Good morning Paul,

I think Hurricane Maria is too far from Sint Maarten to have
any effect, but I feel for Dominica and may be south of
Guadeloupe.

The only things I did not save were the rudder zinc because
of their weight/price ratio and the water maker filter
because of their volume/price ratio.

Once I am done replying all the encouragement message I
received on Facebook (Amel NIKIMAT) and post of the
hurricane preparation and evacuation, I will start to take
pictures and describe what I have.

Sincerely, Alexandre

------------------------------ --------------

On Sun, 9/17/17, pstas2003 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer
pump.wired backwards from the factory.

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.
com

Alex,

Glad to hear

things are getting better for you.  Hoping that Maria
will

turn out to be a dud.

I

know I am late to the party but I would be very
interested

things with prior inquiries fail to come to fruition. 
I

would also like to let you know that I would be
interested

All the best,

Paul Stascavage

Cruising Grenada

www.RitaKathryn.com