From: Jean-Pierre Germain jgermain@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Wed, Sep 6, 2017 4:21 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hatch cover removal

Hi Pat,

I'm in the UK at this time and cannot verify the following. I believe there are two washers indeed however I've also made it a part of my monthly maintenance to loosen the Alan bolts and to re-tighten them again to avoid The kind of problem you are facing

Good luck with your hatches

On 5 Sep 2017, at 21:50, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Jean-Pierre, I cannot move them at all , I assume the stainless and aluminum has corroded together. Can you tell me how many plastic washers are on each hatch? I think it may be only two , but not sure, as they sell them in sets of four.
Thanks,
Pat SM #123