[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Instrument Interconnections

Sv Garulfo

Dean,

As for others, no heading to hydra 3000 on A54 #122.

We have this diagram for the boat electronics, hope it can help.

Thomas
Garulfo
Amel 54 #122
Hyeres, France

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 at 15:05, trifin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ok, progress.

I patched the antenna being used for the Icom 505 Radio to the FA50.
I can now transmit AIS.
Now it's just a case of finding the bad connection on the AIS antenna/feed.

Wolfgang, I do have a breaker labelled BLU SSB. I'm not familiar with what that is, but I'd love to try it out.
I'm at Sounion today. What do I have to do?

Cheers
Dean
SY Stella
Amel 54 #154

Sv Garulfo

Hi Dean,

Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks

Thomas
Garulfo
Amel 54 #122
Hyeres, France

On 9 September 2017 at 16:59, trifin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Can you please email that diagram, it didn't come up on the post.
Dean at soundthinking dot com dot au
Many thanks
Dean