[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Instrument Interconnections

Sv Garulfo

Hi Dean,

Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks

Thomas
Garulfo
Amel 54 #122
Hyeres, France

On 9 September 2017 at 16:59, trifin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Can you please email that diagram, it didn't come up on the post.
Dean at soundthinking dot com dot au
Many thanks
Dean

Sv Garulfo

Dean,

As for others, no heading to hydra 3000 on A54 #122.

We have this diagram for the boat electronics, hope it can help.

Thomas
Garulfo
Amel 54 #122
Hyeres, France

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 at 15:05, trifin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ok, progress.

I patched the antenna being used for the Icom 505 Radio to the FA50.
I can now transmit AIS.
Now it's just a case of finding the bad connection on the AIS antenna/feed.

Wolfgang, I do have a breaker labelled BLU SSB. I'm not familiar with what that is, but I'd love to try it out.
I'm at Sounion today. What do I have to do?

Cheers
Dean
SY Stella
Amel 54 #154