From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 10:31 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main Mast Deck Light

Thanks Eric!

Exactly what I needed to know. That model is not widely available on the US market, but I'll find it somewhere!

Bill Kinney

SM160, Harmonie

Port Hayward, Virginia

---In amelyachtowners@..., <kimberlite@...> wrote :

Bill,

That looks like a repaired model of what I have on my main mast.

It is made by aqua signal.

https://www.aquasignal.com.au/kiel/

I am sure you can order it from a local supplier , mine is a deck light and a steaming light in one unit.

You might look into the availability of buying the combo. I replaced mine last year.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376