Sharki emergency tiller.

7yqumejrzg65ljqdjmsancxievxsas2bedd3vnsh@...

Can anybody tell me what the emergency tiller on a 1984 Sharki looks like and is fitted? Were the boats equipped with one from new? How was it used? If you have a photo that would helpful as I think I have to make one.

Thanks,

Mark

hanoah64@...

Greetings,

I have the complete emergency tiller and post for my Sharki 127. Do you photos or are you all set?

Roger
S/V Hanoah
San Blas, Panama

carcodespam@icloud.com <no_reply@...>

Roger,
where can I see some photos of the tiller?

Gerhard

hanoah64@...

Good question. I will first take some photos then figure out how to post them. Stay tuned.

Roger

carcodespam@icloud.com <no_reply@...>

Gratefully I've received 2 photos from Roger of his emergeny tiller. They are here:

Thank you Roger.

Gerhard

smiles bernard

hi there

the two photos show the 2 sections really well and how they fit together but i was wondering if it would be possible to get a photo of the part that actually connects to the rudder post?

I'd be really interested to see how this works

Many  thanks
Miles