Amel SM 2000 windless switch

caliber33verizon.net@...

 It's the one on top of the windless Where can order one of these?

Mark Pitt

I bought mine from www.vetus-shop.com.  They are part number:

AFSTPB Push button switch (excluding relay) £24.00 each, you need two.

They are in the UK.

   Mark Pitt
   Sabbatical III, SM419, currently in Sant Carles de la Rapita, Spain

greatketch@...

When the rubber boots on mine failed I replaced the external windlass switches with these:

Waterproof, Sealed with o-rings, no exposed rubber to rot in the sun.

If these fail, I'll likely plug the holes permanently and only use my handheld remote, which is a better solution anyway.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, Maryland

Duane Siegfri

Bill K

That's a great price!  The Vetus product is $40 and this one only $6.  I'm ordering one just to see what it looks like.

Duane'
Wanderer, SM#477

greatketch@...

Be sure to check the diameter of the hole...  I forget if they are 16, or 22 mm...  similar style switches are available in each size.

For what it is worth, I don't think of these as an alternative because they are cheaper, but because they are a more robust design.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD

caliber33verizon.net@...