length of screws for cleats

Leopold Hauer

Hi everyone,

I had to buy new bow side cleats. To get  screws for them I should  know the thickness of the deck  on the side area of the bow. Does anybody know?

The new cleats are from SVB, but they are not exactly the same than the old ones. Amel doesn't have them any more ( SM hull 69). Would  there be any other place who sells the original cleats?

Thanks for your advice,

Leo

Yin Yang SM 69

(at present not on the boat)

greatketch@...

I know that Amel used "Damade" brand cleats on the mast, or at least an exact copy of them.  Maybe they used the same brand on the deck. At least the superficial appearance matches.

Budget Marine carries them...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Back Creek, Annapolis, MD