Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] points to check before buying 2003 Amel SM 2000

Mark Erdos

Steven,

Get a good surveyor, one that knows Amels. There are plenty mentioned on this forum.

Call Bill Rouse and get him involved. This will be money VERY well spent. (I’m assuming you are in the USA or North America)

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us