Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] NIKIMAT Illustrations & Parts for sale

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good afternoon,

I just finished a “crude” page on http://nikimat.com
with links to most the Illustrations I did, plus Owner Manuals, etc.

Toward the bottom you will see “Parts for sale”.
For now I only listed the Volvo engine parts (can’t believe it total to over $8550 + tax/shipping).
I haven’t posted what price I would like, thought of 20% below the US price I paid (which means 35% below Caribbean prices), open to suggestions.
I would prefer the parts to be picked up locally in Sint Maarten.
Even if you are not buyer, you can always look at the part number, pictures and drawing for reference.

Working next on the generator.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Lost on September 6 during Hurricane Irma at
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

scentstone

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for the extensive job with your guidelines and manuals.
I hope you're doing better now.
Keep in mind my previous offer and ring bell anytime ;-)

Fred
S/V ScentStone #375
(currently East Australia)

rossirossix4

Alexandre,
Speaking for all of us, I am sure.  Thank you so much for your guides.  We have used them over the years and they are a GodSend.  So well documented and instructions are so thorough and clear.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bob and Suzanne, KAIMI SM429

carcodespam@icloud.com <no_reply@...>

Me too, although I own a Sharki only but some informations are even usefull for me.

Gerhard

Alejandro Paquin

Hello Alexandre,
Your descriptions and direct help in the past months have been invaluable to me and to the Group. You have documented many useful things not only for your SM but useful for other Amels. I hope you are doing better now and that you are able to sail soon again.

Alex Paquin
SIMPATICO
older Maramu #94, 1981

eamonn.washington@...

Hi Alexandre, I relied on your photos to help plan my first wear bearings replacement.  Thanks!

I need a swim ladder.  Did yours survive?  It is not on the parts for sale list.

All the best
Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug
SM 151

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Hello Eamonn,

The C-Drive illustration is not too good, I wanted to redo it.
But I hope it will help you a little.

My Swim ladder is under water… I don’t know the condition… I keep that in mind.
For info, mine was the longer one.

The list of the spare parts is only the beginning… I still have many to list that I removed from the boat prior the Hurricane.
to come next, Spurs Rope Cutter (complete unit, kits, etc.) lots of disruptors, Jabsco toilet (Electric motors, seal, duck valves), lots and lots…

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] NIKIMAT Illustrations & Parts for sale
To: amelyachtowners@...