Topics

The Times They are a Changin' - Message from Bill Rouse

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

All Amel Owners and Friends,

I have participated in this forum and with this wonderful group of people for 12 years. It has been fulfilling, educational, and occasionally entertaining.

As many of you know, we sold BeBe to great new owners, Dan & Lori Carlson, earlier this year. Many of you asked me to continue as part of this group and I have tried to participate when I feel as though I have something to contribute. You may have noticed a recent lack of participation.

And, as some of you know, several months ago I started Amel School which gives me the opportunity to train owners that are new-to-Amel. I also help those who want to buy an Amel to choose the best Amel for their budget (Pre-Purchase Consulting). I had my 400 page Amel Book printed and bound for my Amel School clients and I provide 24/7 Support to them. I am proud to say that in a few months I have clients throughout the world and just added my 20th client. Most are members of this Group.

This brings me to what I need to post today. I am going to almost totally remove myself from the Amel Yacht Owners Forum. I need to do this to be able to serve my clients properly. I do hope that you understand this. In the past few months I have been asked by a number of you about my Amel Book and other Amel School related services. I have a parting offer for members of this Yahoo Amel Yacht Owners Group who have owned their Amels for 2 years or longer. If you are interested please follow this link to a hidden page on my website: Amel Yacht Owners Group.

Hopefully we will meet (again) somewhere on the water while I am with one of my Amel School Clients.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Jose_Luis Isasi

Fair Winds, Bill!
Thank you for all your support during all these years!
Pay us a visit from time to time!

JL
Group moderator