Topics

jib furling

INUS - BUSCH

I found a spare part on my Sharki, I think it is for jib furling (see 2 fotos). I am not at the boat now, but it seems to me that it belongs not to the sharki, because of the big dimensions: The maximum outer diameter is 104 mm, the length over all 195 mm, the inner diameter at the pertinax bearings is 45 mm, weight is nearly 2 kg.

The part is not new, but for me it is a pity to throw it away. If somebody is interested, you can have it for free, just pay me the delivery costs from Germany to wherever. My email is inusbusch att yahoo.de

Best

Dieter

Fal-lera, Sharki #135

sailor63109@...

Dieter,

Your photos did not come through, can you post them to the photos section?

Thanks,
Duane

Ian

Looks like the top swivel for the genoa. Don’t know which model but it is slightly different to the Santorin. Keep it until you are sure.
Ian
Ocean Hobo SN96