[Amel Yacht Owners] Predict Wind

Mark Garver

Courtney,

I use the standard version and get most everything I need. Other data I simply get from others, etc. If I'm going someplace unfamiliar and need extra information I request a forecast for current and route planning from Chris Parker mwxc.com. 

I also use my PredictWind with my Iridium GO! which has worked great for me.

Best,

Mark
S/V It's Good
Amel Super Maramu #105

On Nov 20, 2017, at 09:58 AM, "Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

For those of you who use Predictwind would you mind telling which version you chose and why?  Right now I am trying to decide between Standard and Pro and am not sure if there are enough advantages to get the Pro.  All advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Courtney
54 Trippin'
Brunswick

Courtney Gorman

thanks Mark
Cheers
Courtney
54 Trippin'

-----Original Message-----
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Nov 21, 2017 12:00 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Predict Wind

Courtney,

I use the standard version and get most everything I need. Other data I simply get from others, etc. If I'm going someplace unfamiliar and need extra information I request a forecast for current and route planning from Chris Parker mwxc.com. 

I also use my PredictWind with my Iridium GO! which has worked great for me.

Best,

Mark
S/V It's Good
Amel Super Maramu #105

On Nov 20, 2017, at 09:58 AM, "Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

For those of you who use Predictwind would you mind telling which version you chose and why?  Right now I am trying to decide between Standard and Pro and am not sure if there are enough advantages to get the Pro.  All advice is appreciated.
Thanks
Courtney
54 Trippin'
Brunswick