[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bow Thuster Control Box

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mark,

There were 3 variations of the bow thruster control that I know of. I have no other information.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Porter,

No, the 54 has the infamous BOXTRON.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

JOHN HAYES

Hi Chuck

Count me in

My Santorin is 1991 vintage

John Hayes
Nga Waka
Wellington
New Zealand

On 3/12/2017, at 9:21 AM, Porter McRoberts portermcroberts@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does the same box exist on the 54!

If so count me in too.
Thanks!
Porter
54-152
S/V Ibis
Ragged Islands, Bahamas

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Dec 2, 2017, at 1:38 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I’m not sure I have the same box but if I do, I’d like to keep a spare since they are now unavailable.

Can someone post a picture of what we are talking about, please.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St. Lucia, the crime island

www.creampuff.us