From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 8:52 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Martinique.

Hi,

We are going to be in Le Marin too, for a month from about jan 6th., and

are having a problem with the genua furler gear box.

Would be great to know if Amel has spare parts for it there? Any idea about that?

Hello from

Leo

Yin Yang

SM 69

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 05.12.2017 um 15:43 schrieb Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi Eric,

I will be happy see you and meet you in person, but I am not sure if I will stay in Martinique that long. We plan to be in Bequia by January 18. There is a music festival in Bequia at that time.

Vladimir

SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"

On Dec 4, 2017 20:10, "'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Vladimir,