Companionway Removal, another method.

Duane Siegfri

Ryan & Bill,

Ryan, I'd appreciate a copy of the companionway door plans you mentioned...or are they in the Photos or Files section?  I searched but did not find.

Bill,

I take it your sawcut was parallel to the door on the inner side of the track?  Did you make the cut on the Starboard side?  When the sawcut went all the way through was it clear of the interior wood paneling?  Did you need to remove the trim for the ceiling vinyl?

Many thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

greatketch@...

greatketch@...

Here is a more detailed description of what I did to get the companionway completely disassembled for rather extensive rework and refinish of all the various parts...