[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Nauta tank installation.

Porter McRoberts

Courtney.
You have a serious range on the fuel you natively carry.
Porter.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Dec 23, 2017, at 9:59 PM, itsfun1 Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I for one am forced to sail on a schedule.   I will not leave unless the window is big enough but, I willing to burn a lot of fuel if necessary. I love to sail and prefer NOT to burn any fuel except for the generator BUT when I have to get back to work so I can afford to sail I get back to work.
I love the Idea of extra fuel but for now will follow Joel's orders and not change my Boat for a full year.
By the way I love all the discussion in this group it is a safe place to say what you feel
Thanks for that!
Cheers and Merry Christmas
Courtney
Trippin'